How to Get Honeycomb in Minecraft Mod Apk Without Getting Stung
Minecraft Mod Apk is a 3D sandbox video game developed by Mojang Studios. Players can interact freely with the three-dimensional environment composed of blocks and entities. A variety of gameplay for players to choose from, brings endless possibilities. Minecraft is currently divided into Java Edition, Bedrock Edition, and Education Edition. And today, I am going to teach everyone how to make a honeycomb in Minecraft.
How to Get Honeycomb in Minecraft (Without Getting Stung) - Survival 2020
How to Get Honeycomb
First of all, everyone must know that making a honeycomb is actually very simple, please don't think it is difficult to do. Most importantly, how to not be attacked by bees in the process of getting the honeycomb. Bees will die after attacking you, and if you don't want to lose your bees, your best bet is to not let the bees attack you during the process. Next, I will use pictures to tell you about each step in detail.
1. Players need to know how to find beehives before learning how to harvest them. Players can find bees in plains and flower forest biomes with sunflower flowers. They will nest in oak or birch.
2. Players need to use shears if they want to get the honeycomb. *Hives must be honey level 5 to be harvested. Players can tell if the hive has reached the level by seeing if the hive sheds honey or has a different texture than normal hives.
3. How to avoid bees' attacks? Players should keep in mind that bees will be in the hive on rainy days or at night, with an average of three bees. The bees will go out in search of nectar during the day and will increase their honey level by one level every two minutes. So what the player has to remember is how to avoid pissing off the bees, because if the player tries to destroy the hive, the bees in the hive will come out and attack you. *When you get honey with shears, bees will also come out to attack you.
4. The next step is how to get it. First of all, the player must place a campfire directly under the beehive. The function of the campfire is to prevent the bees from coming out of the beehive to attack you. Below are the materials needed for the campfire: three pieces of wood, one coal, and three sticks.
5. The next step is to make shears to be used. Two iron ingots are required to craft shears.
6. Finally, we are ready to start harvesting the honeycombs. Place the campfire directly under the hive and use shears to make the honeycombs fall.
Recently, I updated an article about some popular mods in Minecraft Mod Apk. If you want to experience some fun and popular mods, you can click the link below for details.
More game guides can be found at Playmods: www.playmods.net