Call of Duty Mobile Mod APK Season 2 Heavy Metal Update
Call of Duty Mobile Mod APK Season 2, titled Heavy Metal, ushered in the New Year in a big way. Players will be able to enjoy new multiplayer and battle royale modes, as well as unique rewards that can only be earned this season. There are also new incentives for players to collect as they progress through the game.
Call of Duty Mobile Mod APK Season 2 Release Date
Call of Duty Mobile Mod APK Season 2 will start on February 22, 2023, with the Battle Pass two days later.
Call of Duty Mobile Mod APK Season 2 Heavy Metal Update New Battle Pass
The Heavy Metal Battle Pass includes a variety of free and paid items such as Commander skins, weapon blueprints, calling cards, and more.
New Weapon - Maddox Assault Rifle
The Maddox Assault Rifle is the newest gun in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and can be unlocked at Battle Pass Tier 21. Due to its fast rate of fire, low recoil and large magazine capacity, it is ideal for fast-paced combat. At Tier 14, you'll get an extra Perk called Unit Support, which rewards you for progressing in Killstreak and Operator Skill every time an enemy on your team is killed. Plus, get lots of freebies at Tier 50, like various camouflages, weapon blueprints, and DR-H – Hand of the Dead!
New Operator Skins and Weapon Blueprints
Get the Premium Pass to unlock all Heavy Metal Stream content, including exclusive Operator skins with a post-apocalyptic vibe like Marshall, Deadman, and Domino - Scare Technique and Beck - Spray Paint. You can get some powerful weapon blueprints like QXR — DEAD-54, HBra3 — Steel Carnage, and SP-R 208 — Wild West. Koshka - Ironclad Enforcer will help you destroy your opponents! Additionally, there is a free Season 2 Blueprint called Maddox - Aerodynamic Blueprint, available now.
COD Mobile Season 2 Heavy Metal Update: Multiplayer Mode
1. New Map - Diesel's Whiptail Motel
2. In Diesel, the player is taken to a desert area where there is an abandoned gas station. Combat in this map may range from mid to long-range combat outdoors to more intense combat near a gas station or inside a nearby store. To be successful, you must quickly and easily move between buildings while changing gear to adapt to changing combat situations.
3. Become a giant in the fierce competition, compete with other mechas, and dominate the three occupation points on the battlefield. If you succeed, your reward will be a battery drop that upgrades your Goliath's abilities:
1. Blue: Get a melee weapon with increased damage and a new sliding skill with faster movement speed.
2. Red: Equipped with a purifier, it can also increase health and reduce all damage received.
3. Silver: Gain increased firepower as well as damage and health boosts.
4. Chaos Control: Control has no life limit, so teams can play more boldly and be rewarded for taking risks and making big moves.
New Battle Royale Type
The Ravager Launcher class can help you fight better. Its basic ability lets you drop a sentry turret that has an expiry date, and it automatically shoots nearby enemies. Upgrade the turret so that its missiles are more powerful and can easily destroy the vehicle. Keep in mind that these turrets are fragile and must be carefully placed opposite the enemy for maximum effectiveness.
New challenges and seasonal events
Heavy Metal Season 2 is back with some exciting rewards! You can earn battle pass experience points, commander skins, and weapon blueprints. Additionally, you'll receive an iconic M4 Underbarrel attachment, which is perfect for knocking back enemies at the point of aim. To find out about other goodies available through Dailies or monthly logins, check out the in-game Events tab for this season to make sure you don't miss a thing.
New Event - Black Gold Brawl
To get rewards like S36 – Vengeful Clucks and Captain Park – Party Camo, you need to complete daily quests in Battle Royale or Multiplayer. This will help you gather the fuel you need to move forward. Do this every day during the event to keep progressing on the reward path until you finally get the ultimate gift!
New Reward - Limited Time Ticket
Earn Limited Time Tickets (LTT) by completing seasonal events or winning Battle Royale matches. You can use your tickets to purchase Operator skins, weapon blueprints, and more from the LTT Store until March 12th - when the store will be closed! So grab these rewards while you still have time!
New Epic Character Sweepstakes
Nyx is an undercover assassin working for the Atlas Corporation, using her celebrity status to move freely while carrying out assassinations. As part of the Draw event, there is a blueprint available that can be used both as Nyx's HS0405 weapon and as an instrument during her live performances.
New Epic Character Draw
1. Demir - Dark Spells: Demir has become a mercenary, disguising himself with new magical powers and steampunk-style mystery cards. You can now join him in battle by acquiring your very own set of Legendary GKS - Drawable!
Sophia - Dune: Makarov's former student appears in battle, carrying an extremely powerful weapon called the Corrupted Light, which is the prototype she received when she left Makarov's place. You can find this blueprint if you enter the sweepstakes.
2. Killgore — Vengeful Flames: Killgore was a thrill seeker who used his combat experience to create songs about the harsh realities of war. He is open to any job as long as it pays well and provides him with a stimulating challenge. To commemorate this, there's a blueprint for a guitar-shaped instrument called "Iron Song," reminiscent of classic metal bands - perfect for Killgore!
Battle Pass Library:
If you like this game, then you must not miss PUBG Mod APK
Search playmods for more mod games: www.playmods.net