Sensor Networks Smart Home is a smart-home IoT-monitoring system that allows you to take control of the Sensor Networks IoT sensors in your home.
Using Sensor Networks Smart Home, you can monitor and control the Sensor Networks Smart Geyser device. Set the geyser’s daily heating schedule and hot-water temperature, as well as view energy usage of the geyser over time. The app lets you know what your geyser is doing in real-time, and notifies you immediately should anything go wrong while automatically shutting off the water and electricity supplies to the geyser; limiting any resultant damage to your home.
The Sensor Networks Smart Home app also lets you take control of your Sensor Networks Smart Security and Sensor Networks Smart Fire Alarm devices, giving you complete control of our comprehensive IoT smart-home solution.
In order to properly use Sensor Networks Smart Home, you will need to do the following:
• Install a Sensor Networks Smart Geyser, Smart Security or Smart Fire Alarm.
• Register as a user in the Sensor Networks Smart Home app.
• Verify your email address.
• Link your phone number to your Sensor Networks account.
- Device events redesign - Geyser schedule redesign - Minor bug fixes and text updates
Category: Productivity Publisher: Sensor Networks Requirements: Andriod 5.0+ Publish Date: 06/05/2022